Wednesday, March 28, 2012

'IN MY DREAMS' BRIDAL COLLECTION 2012/2013

Last night I was thrilled to be one of the first to view Liza Emanuele's exclusive new Emanuele Bride Collection called 'In My Dreams'.  The stunning collection is made up of ready-to-wear and demi-couture pieces, offering a variety of styles, fabrics and detailing to suit all tastes and body sizes, yet presenting an affordable solution to girls who may be on a budget yet still want a fabulous couture piece.  Precious fabrics, superior workmanship and clever details showcase the designers’ signature style, using luxurious fabrics, the most beautiful laces and handmade embellishments sourced from across the globe.  Here a a few of my favourites...

1 comment:

  1. I have discovered different bridal dress styles and styles from the season before and I discovered a few styles that are still current this season. This is my forecast for marriage products for the season 2010: Variations of black: Dark-colored and White outfits are everywhere!
    Wedding Decorations Gold Coast.

    ReplyDelete